Wednesday, July 28, 2004

D-Day

It's final today - I am officially a divorcee - Lucky me! I have had four people including X excluding Mr. Slick call me and congratulate me on my divorce. It's nice but really depressing that so far more people have called me today about that than called me on my birthday. I guess people are just genuinely happy for me that I have made it to Splitsville. How sad is it when you tell people you are getting a divorce and their first words are - I don't see why you married him in the first place... He was always... Or I saw better things for you...It's about time... why did you ever marry him... I never saw you two as a match... I told you you were too young... And so on. I mean I know I made a mistake - hence the divorce. So rubbing it in - really not that necessary.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas +