Friday, September 24, 2004

Oh Happy Day!

I hate being sick.

I hate the feeling that my head is stuffed with cotton balls, my nose with slime, and my chest with marbles.

I hate trying to hold my head up at work for eight hours straight while I do nothing better than reading the archives of other people's blogs, which in the case of Blonde Champagne is actually a treat.

I hate that we are having an absolutely beautiful day (one of the last before the mist and the daily 44 high/42 low settle in) and all I want to do is crawl into my comforter-clad bed and live there for the weekend.

I hate that X has next weekend off instead of this one.

I hate that...well, I hate everything right now. Including you.


*Update* Okay, so I don't actually hate you, though I am not too fond of Big and Coco right now for reasons they are aware of and you all would probably approve of.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas +