Monday, December 20, 2004

TTFN

Okay people, the narcissist needs a break. You might have noticed the downward spiral in quality of recent posts, and more and more am I breaking from my daily posting habit. From the whole bah humbug tone lately, you can probably glean from my posts that I am going through a stressful time right now. So in order to ease some of it, I am just going to step away from Narcissistic Flight until after the new year. I am hoping things will look up by then, and I will have more fun and interesting things to post at that time.

Happy Holidays to all.

P.S. Update on the Roxy Method. You may be delighted to know that I was able to eat an entire Bacon Cheeseburger, Biggie fries, regular coke and medium Frosty last night. I think I caught up on all the missing calories and fat grams in one meal, clogging some arteries in the process. Hopefully that was the breakthrough I needed, because I am looking forward to stuffing myself at Christmas. Gotta make up for Thanksgiving, ya know.

Adieu, fair readers.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas +