Friday, January 14, 2005

Indulgent

I have read on a number of blogs now that my other site is a guilty pleasure, some are even trying to shuck reading, but can't for the addiction to my drama.

I too have a blog that is my guilty pleasure. I always go to it last when going down my blogroll, and then I savor my time there, playing her comment games. I was resistant to linking to her, maybe because I am a little begrudging of her popularity, but I put her on, same as I begrudgingly linked to dooce. I like Michele because it is a light, fluffy blog, but more than a blog, it is becoming a community, a place to share and a place to come up with creative answers to her cute little questions.

If you haven't visited her before, give her a whirl. She might become your guilty pleasure too. Already have a guilty pleasure blog? Do share.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas +