Thursday, January 06, 2005

Step two three, step two three

Can I just tell you how much I love watching Ellen dance? It is becoming a sickness of sorts.

Every night at 11 I switch on my televison. It's not for the 11 o'clock news. No, no people. I am turning on my television so I can watch Ellen dance on the Oh! Oxygen network (okay, I just like the Oh! Those Oh! commercials are so cute...do they still have them? I only tune in to see Ellen dance). And dance she does. She jigs, she jives and she twists. I can't get enough of it.

She's no Britney Spears or Justin Timberlake (double bleh!), but that lady's got moves. The second the music stops and she finally sets her bum in her seat after faking us out a couple times, the TV's off, the lights are out, and I am ready for a good night's sleep.

Thank you, Dancing Ellen.
- Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas +